Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last 2 weeks I have had missing file associations in my games explorer, all the shortcuts are there, when I click any of them I get a prompt telling me there are no file associations for that program. I have tried the help and support to no avail. Has anyone any ideas ?
vista ultimatea, athlon 64 5200 + am2 x2 ati4830 512 graphics and 250 g/b hdd. I have had to put my games as shortcuts on the start menu. hlease help before I go bald.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Game Explorer

Just recently I have lost me file associations for everything in games explorer. I have used the help and support to no avail, also sfc/scannow for corrupt components in vista to no avail so I have had to revert to shortcuts on start can anyone help. Short of a reinstall as I am going bald with it. Ta muchly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Games Explorer Problem.

Over the last few weeks I have lost my file associations for my games in the games explorer folder. I have tried Help and support but it does not give much help. So I have had to revert to using shortcuts on the start menu, Im not keen on that as I like to keep my start menu clean of games. Can anyone help me please ?::upset: I can be contacted direct by e mail at ************* Thank You.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.