Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i just joined the group to see if anyone knew of a possible solution for a few problems.

I cannot view source code on any site.

I can only save images as bitmaps (even if i change the extension, they wont work).

And my browser window (IE) will randomly close & give message that "this page has caused an error". I never recieved this message untile the other error began.

My first guess was that it was not web related, and that it was conflicting with another program, but at this point i dont know. I went into my system registry to research, but didn't see anything there. I have also been experiencing problems with running Photoshop 7.0, it loads, but wont run. 6.0 will however??

Is one program conflicting with another? I have uninstalled 7.0, which seemed to be the first of my problems, but still nothing. I also set my computer back to an earlier date but then the problems came back. I guess what i am trying to avoid is completely starting over with my computer, that would take several hours to get everything back how i have it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I guess I may want to add that my computer is networked to another computer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.