Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to Access the Management Control using the start button, right click mouse in my computer, it won't let me let me access it, it gives me the following error;

Windows can not find '(null)". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click start button and then search.

I don not know any other way to access the console, :4-dontkno. How can i fix this problem?? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
jackyandjoe said:
When I try to Access the Management Control using the start button, right click mouse in my computer, it won't let me let me access it, it gives me the following error;

Windows can not find '(null)". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click start button and then search.

I don not know any other way to access the console, :4-dontkno. How can i fix this problem?? Thank you for your help.
Have you tried going to Start> Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Computer Management. It sounds like there's a corrupted file or a service is denying you access. You are the Administrator of windows? After trying the first scenario go to Start>Run and type services.msc and when the services window opens make sure Event Log, Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI), and Remote Procedure Call (RPC) are started and not disabled. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I was able to finally access it via the control panel as you suggested, then verified the services and they are started. What I did was I created a shortcut at desktop to get in it, since the other problem did not get solved, thank you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.