Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had problems Opening Folders, My Computer, and even "Windows Update" to fix this driver. Every time I open any folder, or my computer It displays this message "Windows Explorer has stopped working", then it says "Windows is restarting" then it cancels out of the open folder I was in.

I've gone to as far as to see if this was a driver problem, and I think it is. I went to "Device Manager" and It pointed a big Triangular ! mark over "Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3". Along with this message when I clicked into "Properties".

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
I don't know what to do. I have a Toshiba Laptop 2008-2009 (Can't remember), Don't know what model #(If someone can direct me how to achieve the model # of this thing it would be obliged. I read how you guys helped angel51793 I was wondering if you could give me the same help.

[SOLVED] Network Adapters code 31 error - Tech Support Forum

Thank You,
Hiphopfather247(Yeah I know long name right, used to admin. forums for hiphopsites. just call me HHF247)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.