Tech Support banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals
I have a weird problem with the SD card of my raspberry pi... I tried to reinstall raspian on a SD card but it didn't work. After trying to look what's on the SD card, I could only see this: A drive that didn't show any storage capacity. Trying to open it only shows me an error that tells me to insert a disk into my reader. I thought that only my SD card reader shows up since if I remove the card the drive still shows... But: When looking in the disk manager it actually shows up as a drive that has 16gigs of storage to use which means the PC can actually read the SD card but I can't acess any of these files...
Now my question: How can I view the files on this microSD card?

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,509 Posts
This might be a weird suggestion, but try reading it from your phone via mini USB port.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This might be a weird suggestion, but try reading it from your phone via mini USB port.
Thanks for the reply. Although it works now after I saw that the SD card had no volume assigned. I then changed the letter for the drive and assigned it 16gigs of storage. Must have been because the SD card flashing failed and somehow removed any volume of the card?
Anyway, it works now :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts