Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of this message everytime i go to shut windows xp pro down as follows: c:/debuglog.log is still running end task or cancel, cant for the life of me suss this out. I noticed someone else on the forum has had the same problem when i did a search but he did not have any replies to thread. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
debuglog.log must close

hello.
i have a creative audigy 2 platinium card (with 5 1/4 panel) and last drivers updated. windows xp sp1 and all the updates, norton systemworks pro 2004 (etc etc)
i have also a logitech corless elite keyboard (mouse and keyboard bluetooth) and an asus a7n8x deluxe v2.0 bios 1007, with nvidia nforce 2 inside.

i recently formated my hard disk, and make all new.
i was updating slowly each driver, one by one.
the creative audigy was updated, ok, also the logitech bluetooth...
the same problem than yours (DebugLog.log must close) suddenly appears ONLY after updating the nvidia nforce 2 drivers , with the update from nvidia site!!!!
NO PROBLEM BEFORE !!! :sad:
So! where is the conflict exactly!!!!! because all the other hardware and new drivers, did not made any conflict before this update....
in the bios, i disabled the intern audio, to use the creative card, as said creative.
If somebody nows !!!! tell me !!!!
you can see my french little website, with all my bugs explainings(in french):

http://bug-internet.site.voila.fr/

salut à tous ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.