Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for a megadrive emulator for a while with little sucess. Could anyone point me in the right direction or know why there is one going around? You just can't beat Altered Beast!! ;)

Ad

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey madad03

ive been looking for a mega drive emulator as well but i cant seem to find any either...i have a master system emulator and then it seems to jump a generation straight to the genisis or maybe the genisis was before...but yeh what ever version os sega came ofter the mega drive it goes to that.....

but i still keep looking. if i find anything ill let you know :sealy:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh.. good stuff, mate. ill go and have a look for the master system emultor. its a bit of a bugger that the megadrive one is seemingly non-existant.

ad

·
Registered
168 Posts
lol i already have a master system emulator.....ill give u a copy if u want....its a good nifty easy one to use. but yes mega drive mulators seem to be existant

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeh i have a few games. i found a really good site to download master system games from.

i have alex kidd in the miracle world, sonic the hedgehog and asteriks.

but wen i get home on my computer i will post the address for the site where to d/l games from and i will send u the emulator i have.

from amie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers mate!!

Cheers for that, bud. I'll give it a look tonight. Btw, I decided to go and buy a 2nd hand Megadrive system instead of looking for an emulator.. just can't beat the old classics :D

Cheers again bud!

Ad

·
Registered
2 Posts
:cry: Ive been looking for a megadrive emulator ....If somebody knows one that I could find I would appreciate.
Thanx......Lokemy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.