Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok something very weird is going on here guys... I plug in a new portable Hardrive I got and a new video camera I got... it reads the USB but doesnt show up in my computer... in device manager it shows up but with a yellow question mark. These products are plug and play... dont need a cd to use em. I go to my laptop everything works fine... I take my thumbdrive plug her in works fine, take my other portable camera works fine. For some reason its not letting anything new be hooked up??? any reason why...? To me it doesnt make sense and ive pretty much tried everything i can think of

Thanks
Jason

P.S. Ive even returned both items and got new ones and they didnt work either... my comp only seems to take in things ive installed previously to something... there is something blocking new mass storage devices.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
click the view tab in your device manager..click show hidden devices...uninstall all yellow alerts....go to the home page and download the drivers regardless that they are plug and play. after the download, then plug in your usb device and see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.