Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TSF Security Manager, Emeritus
52,196 Posts
Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

Before beginning the fix, read this post completely. If there's anything that you do not understand, kindly ask your questions before proceeding. It is IMPORTANT that you don't miss a step & perform everything in the correct order/sequence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms diminish. Lack of symptoms does not always mean the job is complete.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by me or another helper at this forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running combofix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

You can get help on disabling your protection programs here

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

·
TSF Security Manager, Emeritus
52,196 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.