Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi All i am having a problem, my hdd just faild and is not working any more so i checked and cant be repaired, i want now to use my Second HDD to Recover Visata , but i never did make a copy of recovery dvd because i thought that Recovery disk that was showing is se[erate from C, any body have any ideal how can i download this 2 DVD or is posible to download on USB and recoverd from there,I have checked my Box ther is only one page cd printed and is explaining that you can create recovery DVD or you can use Partition Recovery HP to recovery your Llap top but now is to late.
please help or if you have link i will download

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,943 Posts
If you can't get into the Recovery Partition, HP offers a replacement. With the partition it takes about a half hour to restore the OEM to its original condition. If you have to order the replacement, count on eight hours plus all the restoring of backup and program replacement times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx Corday but case is diffident hdd is dead,i will use NEW HDD: how come i can recover partition , or HP replacment

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,943 Posts
If you can't access D: on the old HDD then you order the replacement from HP. It will come on a disc which you put in the optical drive. Instructions are included.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.