Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost games on my psp.....

6K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  arbmasta 
#1 ·
So i 'updated' the system on my PSP (slim and lite08)to version 5.50 through the menu app which all worked fine etc etc but now i seemed to of lost all my games that are saved on my card?the thing is im sure there still there because it's telling me i have only a small amount left on my 16gb card,so there's like 14gb of games i cant access.
When i go to games it says "there are no games."
There is still saved gaming information on my card that i can access.
Am i meant to synch it or something?
I have the games backed up but i cant put them back on until i delete the others to make space but i cannot access them to delete.

Any help will be very much appreciated!

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi -

Piracy is strictly not allowed.

Tech Support Forum Rules said:
ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.
TSF RULES

#7 ·
Various comments Yahoo

Are you running custom firmware and are the files licensed? In other words did you obtain the files from the Playstation network? If not and you were running custom firmware you may have upgraded to official firmware which can not play unlicensed games. In that case you'll have to reinstall custom firmware.
Actually, strictly, there is no pirated or original PSP. All PSPs are from Sony. You either run the official firmware (OFW) or custom firmware (CFW). OFW PSPs can only run UMD games, they cannot run backed-up (...cough...) games or "homebrew". CFW allows you to run homebrew such as PS1 games, as well as backed-up (...cough...) games

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.