Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of sening a draft via Outlook, i have lost a document due to power failure in the middle if send/receive. I canot locate it anywhere!
I have checked sent items and drafts??

·
Registered
35 Posts
have you checked wether it was recieved at the other end ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are you going to answer the question? Or do you simply prefer wasting people's time. Still waiting for your thread "I have a hangnail..."

Try figuring something out on your own for once.

Have a nice day "mate".

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I havent ben at work or my PC due to bearevement 'Hopper', so there has not been much of these questions in my mind

I did not know that there was a time limit on replies when i signed up ''mate''??
I have never seen many forums with this attitude. Do you normally do this?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fine Hopper, accepted, but i would imagine that inappropriate behavior like that wouldnt normally be tolerated on an established and credible forum like this.

·
Registered
169 Posts
fooddestroyer said:
wouldnt normally be tolerated on an established and credible forum like this.
Nor would most of the threads you start. I said I was sorry, yet you felt the need to chastise me. Don't worry, you'll never hear from me again. Later, "mate".

·
Registered
169 Posts
I went and did it again.

Fooddestroyer, I again ask you to accept my sincerest appologies. I was extremely rude, and you don't deserve to be treated in that manner. I will not give you any excuses, but rest assured that I will never let it happen again. I am not the type of person who treats others like that, and I made a mistake. I hope you can understand and forgive me. I hope we can put this behind us and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship here at TSF.

Again, my behavior was regrettable and I am truly sorry.

Thank you,

hopper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.