Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was working on my laptop last night (HP G-70), using both the internet and Photoshop. All of a sudden my mouse movements became very jerky and I lost my internet connection.
Now when entering the network centre my laptop does not pick up any wireless networks even though it says that the WLAN is on. Also every couple of minutes I will have the stuttering that will affect whatever I am doing e.g. video playback or again mouse movement.
I have restored my computer back a couple of days but this has not resolved the problem. I haven't yet had a chance to run a full virus scan, although usually my Sophos is pretty quick off the mark to pick up any threats to my computers safety.
Also when trying to diagnose and repair the connection it tells me there could be a problem with my network adaptor, although im not sure how this would cause the stuttering.

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Kevin

·
Enthusiast
4,527 Posts
"it tells me there could be a problem with my network adaptor, although im not sure how this would cause the stuttering."

The stuttering problem & loss of WiFi are not necessarily connected. Regarding your WiFi problem, look in Device Manager and see if it shows an error for the wireless network adapter. It may just need it's driver re-installing to fix that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.