Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me with this odd issue that I am having with my connection.

I have a home network of about 4 computers. Recently, I bought a brand new machine (Dell 9100) and for some odd reason, I lose connection when I am connected to AIM and as well as IRC. What confuses me is the fact that I do not lose connection via FTPs or while I am browsing the net. Only with certain things such as AIM, mIRC, MSN Messanger, and just recently, I noticed that nothing loads via (as if the connection is down) Internet Explorer. Realistically speaking, the fact that nothing loads via IE is not a huge issue since I am an avid supporter of Firefox, but every now and then I come across websites that only support IE. I am extremely baffled at the fact that everything works via Firefox, but I somehow I lose connection via AIM/IRC/MSN and IE.

I have asked just about everywhere and no one was able to help me. I am hoping that there is someone on this forum that could help me solve this issue.

Thank you kindly in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.