Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GFI LANguard System Integrity Monitor v3.0 - 2K/XP FREE

http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=9&vid=1&lid=1

"Like all good ideas, the underlying concept is simple, while the implementation is elegant. For an intruder to leave a Trojan that is not immediately apparent, he or she needs to modify existing files; for a malcontent employee to cause damage, he or she needs to change or destroy files. GFI LANguard S.I.M. runs as a service and monitors important system files. If anything happens to them, it immediately sends an alert to an administrator."

Well, there you have it... a rather handy system monitoring utility that doesn't cost you a nickel. You can completely customize the scanning to include or exclude any files you choose so you're keenly aware of when something changes unexpectedly. You can even add custom scan jobs to run at the times you specify so you can watch certain things more closely than others. For example, I might have the service checking the C:\Windows directory every 24 hours, while looking over the web server directory every hour. Quite a handy freebie!

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
You have some connection to these folks? Since you're advertising as freeware a 60 day trial, it sure seem that way! :rolleyes:

Perhaps you missed the part about the 60 day trial key?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thanks for the link doonz...

John chill out man, he probably did miss it .. I sure did, where does it say anything about 60 days anyway?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope...I just share the free stuff....if it good for sixty days ...then decide if you want it after 60...after all anyone who has read my posts know when I am pushing a software/service/ or something else I sell I would say "putting my reseller hat on" and take it off when I am done...otherwise I am just posting to share...

FYI:smooch:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
:confused: yah, Im kinda confused about 60 day trial. integrity monitor that Doonz found is freeware provided as is,without expiration date. They do have trial software dough, like network security scanner, where they do have parts of the service under 30 day trial. Could that be it ? maybe, its kinda late and "girls gone wild" commercial is on....LOL :tongue2:

Doonz, cool find dude. Thanks !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.