Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been having a problem with my Logitech QuickCam Orbit WebCam and was wondering if anyone who has this webcam could help me resolve the issue or help me figure out what is wrong with it. Well the WebCam is all automatic, so when I boot my computer up it automatically centers the web cam, but when the camera goes to re-center instelf automatically, it goes to the left and then it like gets stuck and makes some annoying clicking noise for a few seconds and then rotates to the right and then to the middle, and that is it. It is normally suppose to just go the the left then right then center, without any problems, but it has problems when it goes to the left. Even when I try to use my webcam on my coputer and I go to click on the re-center button for the controls it does the same thing, and sometimes when I start my computer up it rotates to the left and the makes the annoying clicking noise and then just stops and gets stuck there. I have even put the camera on its 9'' stand and it still does the same thing. I have looked at the Logitech site for this issue I have been having and there is nothing about it on there, I have e-mailed Logitech today and am waiting for a response from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.