Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey for some reason , I am being automatically logged out of TSF
like earlier I was submitting a new thread went to post boom said I wasnt logged in. What the heck is up with that.:D

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Not sure about that one but I had to reset my password two or three time about two weeks ago cause it told my my pword wasnt right ...so I would getthe random one set it back to the one I used and it would work....next day same problem...for about three days???

Who knows ...gotta admitt overall good job DANRAK

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
It happens to me to from time to time, clear your browsers cookies or @ least the TSF cookie and then re-login ... sometimes cookies just go bad. :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank yall very much, and yes Danrak it only happens when posting, but I wil try that and if that doesnt help I will get back with you on it.:tongue2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had that problem, also. Although was still listed as "Currently Active", I had to re-log in to post this message.

Where is that "Invite another to join" link I saw earlier? Can't find it now. And for some reason I sometimes can't find the "log out" that is usually on the home page.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ya Its probably just a cookie problem!

It happens sometimes with me!

Especially with MSN Messenger!:angry2:
WHY WHY?

:D

I can also be because of the server.......when a user is inactive for a long time, it automatically logs out to increase functionality speed.......

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Im glad Im not the only one with that problem, I was beginning to think that I was the cause of it.LOL:D

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
bcause otehrs are bhaving the problem doesnt mean your still not the cause kid:smooch: :smooch:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I had the same problem but it was my ZA blocking all the cookies...it was annoying because every time I go to post I had to log in..I just had to set cookie settings to medium and everything was ok again... hehe :tongue2:

·
Registered
489 Posts
This is still happening to me. I have talked to the evil webmaster :D about it and did what he suggested but it is still doing it. Is it still happening to anyone else?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep Its still happening just not as often now. I think the TSF is doing it on purpose just to mess with us.LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.