I have just reformatted my system. I am using Win XP Pro with all the updates done. This version of XP installs IE7 as the browser.
I installed the latest version of FireFox along with a few add-ons such as the download bar, dictionary and speed dial.
When I first installed FF it worked perfectly and I was able to log in to all my favourite sites. I saved my most used sites to the Speed Dial add-on.
Now when I try to log into ne site I visit several times a day...I am unable to do so with the auto log in function. When I click on the site's log in function the user name box and password are filled in from FF but when I click on the log in function it dies not happen. I am unable to log into this site at all.
The auto log in function works well in IE.
I tried clearing the personal data function in FF but this made no difference.
I use the same configuration on my lap top without problem.