Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today, my computer had a strange phenomenon that I'd like someone to tell me the reason! When listening to music and reading some e-newspaper on the net, I turned from one article to another in the same e-newspaper, suddenly the song I was listening to stopped and the last word stretched for long, my mouse couldn't move. It seemed my computer hanged! I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del, but as soon as pressing, without doing any more, my computer became normal, the song continued to play, my mouse was normal, too!
Could you please tell me the reason why it was like that, and it was because of software or hardware? Thanks alot!

·
Banned
308 Posts
Chemi,

This could happen for any number of reasons. I like this little saying in regards to computers... once an anomaly, twice a coincidence, three times a pattern. How much RAM do you have in your computer? What browser were you using? Did you happen to check your task manager and see how much resources each process was using?

Regards,

Brandon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Robert Diggs, thank you for taking care of my post! Configures of my laptop are Intel Core Duo (1,6GHz*2); 120 GB HDD; 512 MB DDR2; I have asked some of my friends they told me that because of the web I was reading; that web used flash, so it can influence my computer, but is this phenomenon dangerous for my new lap; is it because of hardware? Thanks in advance for all response to my post!

·
Banned
308 Posts
Hey,

I don't believe it's dangerous. Sometimes stuff like that can happen. I don't believe it's because of the hardware, either. Just make sure that you're using a 64bit operating system. Chances are if you bought everything from an OEM (Dell, Compaq, HP) you have a 64 bit operating system.

Regards,

Brandon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.