Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, recently I installed linux mint cinnamon 20 but am having a problem, hope some can help.
I am trying to download a video from youtube but not having any luck. Have downloaded several pages on how to do it
but it is not happening.Installed ffmpeg and youtube-dl or at least I think I did but can't find it anywhere.
According to info I have it should work with those 2 files ??
Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Linux Mint as my Daily Driver. I use Firefox, and if you go to addons, and get easy Youtube downloader, it puts a button on the Youtube page, one click and it downloads. Youtube has changed the way Videos appear on the page, they put the video and audio up there as separate files. This addon will download both as 1 file.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use Linux Mint as my Daily Driver. I use Firefox, and if you go to addons, and get easy Youtube downloader, it puts a button on the Youtube page, one click and it downloads. Youtube has changed the way Videos appear on the page, they put the video and audio up there as separate files. This addon will download both as 1 file.
Hi Palladine, Thank you very much for your reply, found the add on and installed it and works very nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts