Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased Linux 7.2 Pro, and I cant install it, In
the graphics mode I get a blank screen, In text mode I get an error saying cannot mount CD-ROM, I come from a Windows background so I dont know how to fix the problem.

I have a little program written in C and runs in linux, is there a Linux emulator that I can use.

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
You'll probably want to use the workstation version unless you plan to set up your computer as a server.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what os is on the apple computer, and can i use vmware on that?, also is there a way i can tell vmware on to create a 10GB HDD files, so i can share the files with my XP OS?

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
Apple comptuers use MacOS, which if you're using less than version 10 will be a breed of it's own. If you're using 10 or above it is a hybrid MacOS and Unix platform. I do not think that MacOS will take to vmware, since apple hardware is completely different and you would need a Mac emulator with a ROM image in order to make that work.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the max number of OS can i have in VMWare running at the same time, and do they run at the same time or one at a time, just found out how to share the files with XP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.