Tech Support banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Im not educated much in tech industry and I have a problem I am hoping to resolve with help from others that are. My question is, is there a way to remove someone from accessing my phone and google account? Also find out who or where its coming from? It has been hacked by someone using dummy0 interface. They are stealing all my docs vids and pics. Photo shopping them and taunting me with it. I know next to nothing about it but did a lil research and was able to find an app to see the activity and information about who is doing it. Here is the info I see from my app.
Screenshot_20210502-043723.png

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,629 Posts
Not much help after the fact.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So from what I have gathered so far there is no way to stop or control the info they've already accessed obviously but is there any way to lock down and prevent them from accessing more data? Or at least track them down by IP or device they are using? Ah please someone tell me there is a solution.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also one more thing Id really appreciate advice on.. Because they have been photo shopping my pics and vids, how can I restore them back to the original form? I have been playing with photo shop and exif pro trying to restore them but I am lacking the know how. Im at the start of a divorce and beginning to think it is the ex doing this. Most of the Photoshop pertains to her and they are all being made to do with sexual content and references. Would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I've changed my google security and info but it doesn't matter if they have access to my phone correct? I still see activity that is not mine but google is no help because the device that shows is mine. 🤦

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,629 Posts
If you put the pictures on your computer and backed them up, then you would have been in good shape. If I were you, I'd withdraw from all social media and if possible delete the accounts. Obviously change all passwords to something secure and use a PW Manager. Make sure your attorney is aware of your suspicions as it may help your case later on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you put the pictures on your computer and backed them up, then you would have been in good shape. If I were you, I'd withdraw from all social media and if possible delete the accounts. Obviously change all passwords to something secure and use a PW Manager. Make sure your attorney is aware of your suspicions as it may help your case later on.

They are backed up to Verizon cloud, and Google one. They have access unfortunately to them tho.I havent backed them up on pc yet. It now shows another device logged in to google act a on the 27th and Ive been watching it closely everyday and havent seen any device other than my phone logged in. Now this afternoon it says otherwise. Strange.

·
Moderator , Security Team
1,137 Posts
As this topic is not a request for help in removing an actual malware infection, I have moved this topic to "General Computer Security".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts