Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a averatec 3150. When Look at my Lcd Screen I can barely make out what is on it. I have to tip it to the light to see anything. wondering what went wrong. was told it is the LCD display inverter. What does it sound like to you? Also where can I find directions or specs for My laptop to replace the bad part?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Attach a CRT to the laptop and verify the image on the screen is not the same. If the image is still hard to see than its more than likely the video card but if the image shows clearly than the lcd screen backlight is going out.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
JGray said:
I have a averatec 3150. When Look at my Lcd Screen I can barely make out what is on it. I have to tip it to the light to see anything. wondering what went wrong. was told it is the LCD display inverter. What does it sound like to you? Also where can I find directions or specs for My laptop to replace the bad part?
If you really think you might like to try changeing the backlite. :4-dontkno You should be able to find what you want (Here) if you look around they have the instructions on how to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.