Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
well my Hyundai L72S is starting to bother me the past 2 days... im seeing lines that go from the bottom left to the top right corner and it is very annoying... how come i never noticed these lines before? does this mean the monitor is ******* up? if so i still have a 3 year warranty left on it... but this doesnt seem normal to me and is rather annoying like i said when im readin text on the net... games are fine, you only notice it on light colored surfaces and in web browsing.. GRRR, anyone?

its running 1024x768 @ 75hz

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
You need to watch your language here. This is an all-audience forum, and that was entirely inappropriate.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fox said:
You need to watch your language here. This is an all-audience forum, and that was entirely inappropriate.
Bad habit, tend to use fowl language occasionally, but you are right it was not appropriate, my apologies.

ebackhus said:
Have you tried on another PC? If that still shows issues then take advantage of the warranty.
I will try it downstairs on my second computer, the lines actually appear to have stopped now for unknown reasons. Another person has suggested electrical interference and i have noticed that it uses a very cheaply made vga cable, it's no thicker that my power cord for the monitor/computer. I will still however try it downstairs to see if i can reproduce the lines, Thanks for your suggestion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.