·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. Thanks for lettting me know. Hope you've got your problem sorted.

yes i did, thank buddha for this site and others like it; i'd never get anything done without u all.

u a biker? u may be interested in this stuff we do here: fly around on royal enfields in the himals:
http://www.adventuremyway.com

ps. how do u like IE7...seems like a vast improvement. I even changed it back to my default browser after using opera for years.

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
yes i did, thank buddha for this site and others like it; i'd never get anything done without u all.
Glad you sorted your problem and thanks for letting us know.

u a biker? u may be interested in this stuff we do here: fly around on royal enfields in the himals:
http://www.adventuremyway.com
Yes, I am a biker (and pilot), but I'm into custom superbikes. Had a look at your site. Looks like fun. I take it those are indian made Enfields. I learnt to ride on an english Enfied, nearly fifty years ago. Where's the time gone? :sigh:

ps. how do u like IE7...seems like a vast improvement. I even changed it back to my default browser after using opera for years.
I started using IE7 when it was in beta and have never looked back.

Regards,
Pilot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, I am a biker (and pilot), but I'm into custom superbikes. Had a look at your site. Looks like fun. I take it those are indian made Enfields. I learnt to ride on an english Enfied, nearly fifty years ago. Where's the time gone? :sigh:
Regards,
Pilot.
Ha! lol. seems like 50 years flies by like 5 these days. That old bike must be a lot like the new ones we ride today coming out of India. Well, if ever in the KDOO, look us up for a deja vu on a new (old) indian enfield.

Ps. any idea why this web page is hosed up in IE7? The controls are all squished together on my machine:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webfor...1FAEA1C23EC95&jsessionid=4830e88b534321739332
this line: Home New Topic Profile Logout My Forums Search Help

Is that some sorta javascript error?

Also, with IE7 and active desktop error (those white screens I get when windows crashes unexpectadly) I get a script error when I click "Restore Active Desktop" I can recover from that by just going to the display properties page and view the properties and then click ok, so it's no big deal, but I am wondering if these problems are with IE7 or my machine. thx!

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Ha! lol. seems like 50 years flies by like 5 these days. That old bike must be a lot like the new ones we ride today coming out of India. Well, if ever in the KDOO, look us up for a deja vu on a new (old) indian enfield.
My first bike was nothing like a bullet. It was a 150cc two-stroke Prince. The one thing I remember about it was that it kept shearing the Woodruff key on the driveshaft. I got to be a dab hand at replacing it - all done by hand:smile: I hate to show my ignorance, but what is KDOO?

Ps. any idea why this web page is hosed up in IE7? The controls are all squished together on my machine:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webfor...1FAEA1C23EC95&jsessionid=4830e88b534321739332
this line: Home New Topic Profile Logout My Forums Search Help

Is that some sorta javascript error?

Also, with IE7 and active desktop error (those white screens I get when windows crashes unexpectadly) I get a script error when I click "Restore Active Desktop" I can recover from that by just going to the display properties page and view the properties and then click ok, so it's no big deal, but I am wondering if these problems are with IE7 or my machine. thx!
I tried this link and it was fine on my machine, so I can only think it is something to do with your machine. Perhaps someone else will come up with an answer.

Regards,
Pilot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate to show my ignorance, but what is KDOO?
Sorry, my fault, local name for Kathmandu Nepal....lots of dog doo.

My pal had that bike, 1959, wanted to sell and almost bought for wife...but I think an expat got it and took it home (sniff). I think he was asking 1000 eu, and I thought that was too much (woodruff key not included). We have 350 & 500 cc electra and standard bullet, so i just keep clutch plates in my back pocket and all is well. cheers!
jigs

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Sorry, my fault, local name for Kathmandu Nepal....lots of dog doo.
I guessed that - Kathmandu, I mean, don't know about the dog doo:smile: . BTW, If you edit a quote, don't forget the forward slash before the final QUOTE, otherwise it won't parse.

My pal had that bike, 1959, wanted to sell and almost bought for wife...but I think an expat got it and took it home (sniff). I think he was asking 1000 eu, and I thought that was too much (woodruff key not included). We have 350 & 500 cc electra and standard bullet, so i just keep clutch plates in my back pocket and all is well. cheers!
jigs
Makes me sick when I think how much my old bikes would be worth today. I once sold an AJS 7R for £100 in 1967. Last I heard they were in excess of £40k. I could cry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ie7

yes and i dont like it can i go back to IE6 like it much better
all i see in add remove program is internet exployer developer toolbar dont see windows internet 7

·
Registered
5 Posts
ie7

Latest Version of IE7 as of today? Is everyone else using this:

Version:7.0.5730.11
Cipher Strength:128
Update Versions:0

Thanks!
BS
yes and i dont like it liked IE6 better can i go back to IE6 looked in my add remove programs all i see is internet exployer developer toolbar not windows internet exployer 7

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Hi,

yes and i dont like it can i go back to IE6 like it much better
all i see in add remove program is internet exployer developer toolbar dont see windows internet 7

Can you please post this as a new thread? Threads are specific to one user's problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.