Tech Support banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having latency issues currently. crackling popping system interrupts, lag. It may be that this was all caused by windows pro privacy (blocking & disabling) tools, using cleaner on registry or using the SDI-tool to update drivers which turned out to be incompatible.

Let me know if there is anything else I need to include that would be helpful.

HDAudBus.sys – High def audio bus driver
Netbt.sys – MBT Transport Driver
Wdf01000.sys – kernel mode driver framework runtime
Tcpip.sys – tcp/ip driver
Ndis.sys – network driver interface specification
Acpi.sys – acpi driver for nt

Not sure how to identify all these in device manager nor registry in terms of MSI = 1

I tried the hdaudbus = 0x00000001 in registry d_word

And restarted the pc.

Here are currently running LMon results:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
xperf: error: C:\Users\user\Desktop\trace.etl: The parameter is incorrect. (0x80070057). Is the error I get on the 3rd etl command.

Which resource analysis and scenario analysis boxes am I supposed to check and is it enough to run it for the time latencymon's bars go red? Which is to say 1-3 minutes, I wager.

Sfc scan, chkdsk, yield no errors. But as I stated in my first post: It may be that this was all caused by windows pro privacy (blocking & disabling) tools, using cleaner on registry or using the SDI-tool (driver update tool) which turned out to be incompatible. The reason I suspect SDI may be the culprit is that in the recommendations for a driver update is a xenon driver, which this machine definitely does not support (?) But I know jack all about drivers.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/UiC1jfH6VxtwlMRkGdoo1Cl

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts