Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help? I installed the HP Laserjet 3330 on the host computer.. and from a client computer I can't print to it..
peer to peer network for ur information =)

The host ocmputer is on, but when I look at the printer queue, it says the ones i sent have ERROR - Printing. But if I print from the host computer, no problem.....

This problem started after i unpluiggedthe printer from the host, for couple hours and pluggedi t back in exactly and then it didn't work for all cleints.

Running Win Xp Pro, using USB to connect to printer.... I enable sharing, etc in the printer and in the control panels 2! any1 know what I can do???

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Dragon208,

Could you see the host PC in your network nieghborhood?

If so, I would connect to the host PC and logg in as an administrator and go to printers and right click on the printer that you want to share. Go to the sharing tab and share the printer. Now you have to install the printer on the PC that needs to print to it. From the client PC double click on the printer and it should install it to the client PC automaticly.

Sounds kinda confusing but this is the only way I could think of that I think you haven't tried yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.