Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I hope that someone can help me. I have a compaq laptop. It is and is a presario 700. I have tried tureing on as I press f8 continually. Nothing happen. I need help.:sigh:

·
Networking Team |Tech
4,117 Posts
Hi ray369,

Please provide more information so that we can help troubleshoot your computer issues. Do you hear any noises or buzzing sounds when you turn on the computer? Is the computer running a Windows XP operating system? When was the last time the computer was able to work fine?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hi ray369,

Please provide more information so that we can help troubleshoot your computer issues. Do you hear any noises or buzzing sounds when you turn on the computer? Is the computer running a Windows XP operating system? When was the last time the computer was able to work fine?
As DBCooper mentioned above, answer these questions so we can get a better idea of what the problem can be...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: answer

I do hear sounds, but the screen do not come. Is a xp.
Hello ray,

I noticed you have another thread. Is it regarding the same issue? If so, close either one. Better to keep track and that way we can better help you.

And by the way, I posted some info regarding your issue on the other thread u created.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.