Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Toshiba satellite,l750 notebook.Win 7 ultimate 64bit.Every single driver is updated end I still have lag in games,after 2-3 minutes.And it keeps going.I even installed system again.When I stop Windows audio service,it goes better,but it still lags(but much less).Please,if someone can help me,this is just annoying.

Notebook specs:
Intel® Pentium® procesor B960 (2.20GHz) dual core
4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
640GB (5400rpm) hard drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M 1GB DDR3
And it keeps lagging in PES 2013,WRC3 and some others,And I know that my laptop can play them with high details,because I played them before,and it was perfect.Lag came about 2 months ago,and it was low in begining.Now it is irritating.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes,it happens in all games(I don't know for warcraft,I haven't played it for a while).PES 2013,ETS2,WRC3,Need for speed Most wanted 2012,but most frustrating is while playing PES 2013.And it is some win service,I tried to shut down all(well,those who can be disabled) with win audio service,and it was perfect.I don't know how to find which one is causing a problem.

· TSF - Enthusiast
12,906 Posts
Have you tried cleaning out the vent with a can of compressed air.

You should monitor your GPU temps with GPU-Z. You can click on the temperature in the sensor tab and it will report max min and avg temps. I'm looking for the max temperature.

You should also look into buying a laptop cooler. It will increase the lifespan of your laptop by keeping those temperatures down.

Thermaltake Massive23 ST 23cm fan Notebook Cooler Model CLN0009
$30

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already have cooler,and temp. is about 50-65 C. It's normal for this cpu.And it's about some win service,because,when I turn them off(all) it's working excellent.But it's not nice to play without sound :cry: Is there any program for win services? To find out what is causing problems.

· TSF - Enthusiast
12,906 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes,cooler is working every time I'm doing something harder with my laptop.And it is 85c but it never get's too close to 85c.GPU is showing 69C when playing and 45c when idle.I cleaned it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.