Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using Samsung smartswitch right now, but I was unprepared for when my phone became nearly full and I needed to remove some pictures, I put them in a big folder. Is there any that not only lets you backup, but remove (like using cut instead of copy with files) at the same time, as well as let's view your backup data individually by type on your PC, such as texts, pictures (I like that my phone's gallery displays when they were taken and would like the app on my PC to do this too) videos, text.

As well as data some app's generatie- for example I use an app frequenly that is a pedometer for walking a mile, and every day it creates a new screen with how far I walked. I could imagine these would build take up a lot of space after a while.

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you have to delete some unnecessary picture and your storage will be less and your problem will be solved don not warry of that
To be clear I want to back up the picture to my PC (I don't need to delete them as there is a lot more room on my PC to hold them, but do need to delete them from my phone after they are transferred) and other things when my phone fills up, such as I mentioned a walking app that generates a new screen everyday. I want something that backs up and lets me view all the things I want to back up not just pictures.

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still looking. After doing several google searches and whatnot, kind of hard for it indentify exactly what I'm looking for, long worded searches, like "viwed backed up android phone data on PC from phone" usually don't get good results. Some things from my phone need to STAY on PC to save space on my phone, but I want to able to view that data, not just have it stored in a backup

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well why not just manually transfer photos and whatever files you want from phone to pc
I have done that before with pictures I just want them to be organized by date I took like on my phone's gallery. Plus, data like the one the pedometer screen saves every will also need to be stored on something with more space like my PC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.