Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. Due to my boring job, I spend a significant amount of time on the internet. However, I'm extremely restricted, but they let me post on forums... go figure. I would like to download Kill Disk, but every site that has it is blocked, but I was able to download XXClone... go figure. So, my question is, if it isn't too much trouble, could someone attach Kill Disk to a reply so I can download it or is that against the rules here? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon

*edit* PS: I do not have the internet at home, hence my reason for asking.

*2nd edit* PPS: I did not see a software forum here, so I felt this was the most appropriate due to my choice of OS.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Don't you think your company would be at little upset when you wipe the entire drive including the OS. That is what KillDisk does.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
LOL.

You know, I didn't think of it that way. I'm getting it for personal use at home. I have no malice toward my company whatsoever. I sit around and do nothing all day. How can you hate that? *edit* If I really wanted to wipe the hard drive clean, do you think I'd attempt to get a program from here through work? I could do it on my own without Kill Disk. I would just like the program. *2nd edit* Not to mention, this is the only computer I use, and I like the money. So, I'm not looking to get fired either.

Regards,

Brandon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.