- click on the Start Button.
- on the Start Search box, please type System Restore.
The result will be shown just above it, please click on the system restore.
- on the System Restore window, you will have there 2 options. First option is the recommended restore and the Second one is the choose a different restore point.
- you can try the first option, if there is no changes then try the second option.
- after choosing the different restore point it will give you list of restore points.
Put a check mark to a box that says show restore points older than 5 days for more options. It will give you choices up to what point would you want to restore your system to.
- it will ask for a confirmation and it will reboot.
A forum community dedicated to tech experts and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about articles, computer security, Mac, Microsoft, Linux, hardware, networking, gaming, reviews, accessories, and more!