1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Try looking at the keybindings ;-) lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
Are the keyboard and mice USB or PS/2? If they're USB try using another USB port. Most of the logitech software have their own drivers for mice and keyboard. Make sure you have the latest drivers from logitech. If it still doesn't work then uninstall the drivers and use the windows drivers and see if that's the problem so we know if it's a driver issue or not.

Now what do you mean exactly when you say it becomes unresponsive after you click "Join Game." Does it load the screen where you can choose your weapon and join squad? or does it just get stuck on the "Join Game" screen and when you move the mouse, does the pointer move at all?

It happens to me everyonce in awhile, I click on join game and I get stuck at that screen, all I have to do is usually hit ESC and it brings me to the game.

What video card are you using and which drivers are you using?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phubeone said:
Are the keyboard and mice USB or PS/2? If they're USB try using another USB port. Most of the logitech software have their own drivers for mice and keyboard. Make sure you have the latest drivers from logitech. If it still doesn't work then uninstall the drivers and use the windows drivers and see if that's the problem so we know if it's a driver issue or not.

Now what do you mean exactly when you say it becomes unresponsive after you click "Join Game." Does it load the screen where you can choose your weapon and join squad? or does it just get stuck on the "Join Game" screen and when you move the mouse, does the pointer move at all?

It happens to me everyonce in awhile, I click on join game and I get stuck at that screen, all I have to do is usually hit ESC and it brings me to the game.

What video card are you using and which drivers are you using?
My Keyboard is Ps/2 and my mouse is USB. I updated the drivers and my video card is an ATI Radeon X800Pro with Catalyst (sp?) 5.8. It becomes unresponsive on the screen you choose your kit/squad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.