Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, this is my first post.. i have no idea where else to turn!
we recently purchased a new keyboard and mouse for my brothers computer, and upon installing it they work fine. The features of the keyboard (short cuts etc) didnt work unless they were installed, upon doing this the keyboard lost function .. shortly followed by the mouse!!! leavin me with no peripheral to control the computer.. restarting did not work so i changed the mouse to USB and it was back.. but the keyboard was still dead.
Please could anyone tell me how to get my keyboard back up and running. I have uninstalled the keyboard and have nothing in the control panel -> keyboard -> hardware section.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help Please

Hi,
my first post here. This is my problem: My keyboard started messi6ng up today a6nd this is what happe6ns whe6n I type. The 6numbers just 3come up whe6n I type 3certai6n letters. A6nd if I type the 6numbers the6n the letters 3come up with them. I'4ve tried e4verythi6ng I 3ca6n thi6nk of a6nd e4ve6n 3called mi3crosoft ( the keyboard is a mi3crosoft multimedia keyboard ps/2) they 3ca6n6not figure it out either. I k6now this happe6ned to me years ago a6nd I was able to fix it but I 3ca6n6not remember how.

A6ny suggestio6ns? I 3ca6n6not afford a 6new keyboard right 6now.

Tha6nk you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.