Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved and now have to use cable internet i loved my dsl but it is not available in my area. Any who I have a killer network gaming card the 2100 bigfoot killer and it won't connect to the internet. The guy who hooked up and installed my internet used a different Ethernet port on the back of my motherboard. It works fine in that one, but it just says unidentified network when i try to connect it to my network card. My motherboard has two ethernet ports on the back (and one more being on the gaming network card) and i tryed the other one just for giggles and it also doesn't work. Could it be that comcast's software which i just uninstalled has locked on to only work with one Ethernet port? Also i can't watch youtube video's anymore. I normally use firefox to do my web browsing and when i use internet explorer and try youtube it says that adobe is out of date and then when i click to update it says it doesn't work on 64 bit browsers bah. I'm pretty sure that mozilla firefox is a 32 bit web browser and even that doesn't work. Anyways i have a ud5 890fx gigabyte motherboard and i'm currently running windows 7 ultimate 64bit any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind guys i managed to get it to work. I had to disable my other two network ports in order to use the network cards ethernet port. I still can't view videos on mozilla firefox but can on internet explorer which i don't like at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.