Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I navigated to this forum while researching Data and Hard Drive backup solutions. This is one of those sites that can result in "lost days" - there's so much I didn't know that I didn't know and I just keep following interesting threads.

My DH and I recently left the "everyday work" world and I no longer can just walk down the hall to ask the IT dept "how do I fix...?" I'm also interested in trying to stay somewhat "computer literate" as we currently have 5 computers in this household and everyone looks to me to "make it work".

This seems like a very friendly and useful forum. I really appreciated that it is "family" oriented and that members seem to be outgoing, welcoming and interested in problem solving. As a perpetual "newbie", it's nice to find a site that is as comfortable as walking down the hall to talk to someone in person.

Other interests when I'm not sitting in a chair staring at a computer screen include cross country motorcycle trips. It's a bit nippy and wet for that in December!

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Hi CAMom49,

We are glad to have you here with us. Jump right in and post any time you have a problem or see something that interests you.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
:wave: Hi
Welcome to TSF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.