Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hi: I am using Windows XP. I play euchre at Pogo all the time. I use IE for my browser. I had downloaded Netscape a few months back and never used it and decided yesterday to uninstall it! I uninstalled it and did a clean up. (was trying to remove some cache and files)

I can get to euchre games, but when I pick a room - it just sits there and wont load. I went to a different computer and got right into a room. So, I know that something is wrong with this computer. I had a friend to tell me that it is a java error. I went to the programs and IE is not even in programs, but yet I can get onto IE? I did redownload netscape also and have tryed going to pogo thru netscape and it tells me a java error.

I also have a firewall - which has never been a problem, but I disabled it and it still wouldn't come up?

I'm at a loss as to what to do and how to correct the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bonnie
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Java Files

First, check your IE security settings and be sure that Java isn't disabled. If it is not disabled then if you haven't already done so, install Windows XP Service Pack 1 via Windows Update. If you have already installed it, re-install it and your Java problems will be solved.

For more info visit:
http://www.microsoft.com/java/xp.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.