Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get this on my computer so I can play some japanese games that I have. I don't have the proper CD (service pack 2 proffesional) to get East Asian language support, I was hoping that there was another way of going about this. I tryed applocale, but since I don't have accual support for the language, it just plain doesn't work. So could anyone please help? I can't understand why microsoft would make this tottally seperate and not even have a download link on their site to it, is it that hard to add a few asian languages?

·
Registered
3,332 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
hello ,

have you tried the lanuage tool bar ?

you need to right click the task bar / then from the popup window select (tool bars)
then select language bar / then it will appear in the task bar / open it and see if japanese is a option

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello ,

have you tried the lanuage tool bar ?

you need to right click the task bar / then from the popup window select (tool bars)
then select language bar / then it will appear in the task bar / open it and see if japanese is a option
Checked, no japanese or any east asian languages.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For the first one, thats the same as the keyboard thing.

For the second, its still the same as the keyboard thing, what microsoft fails to mention, is that you have to install east asian language seperatly, which is my problem.

For the last, the program does not support japanese.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.