Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was installing approved software for my new Sony P800 mobile phone onto my laptop which runs Win Xp Home. After installation i had to restart. When I did this, and every time since - The following message appears, " isass.exe has failed" - when i click ok on this window - the computer reboots itself, and the message appears again. This happens every time i turn on the computer - and it wont seem to let itself startup at all. I have tried to boot using safe mode and last known good config - but nothing works. Any1 have any ideas at all? Other than to reinstall Xp / kick it harder?

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forums robbie_ronnie.............:D

If your XP CD is not one of those restore type CD's that some companies offer then you can boot to your Windows XP CD and do a fast repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid that the Cd i have is one of the aforementioned crappy restore CD's - however, i think i have an XP CD that I downloaded from the internet - would this do the trick? or would it just make my computer more of a mess :dead: Cheers for the speedy reply last time. :D

S

·
0 Posts
We don't discuss things with people who are using pirated software..........................Sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.