Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get the ASUS G53SX SZ064V right now - for gaming and traveling around inbetween LAN parties.

It's got the GTX 560M 2GB version..

Is there anything new, coming out on the laptop front that I should wait for?

I sadly can't get a laptop with the GTX 570M here in Denmark since no retailers I trust, have or sell them.

So before I buy... any suggestions?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been trying to find the menu for configuring the keyboard, but I can't find anything :/
And well, it's actually not too much of a problem.
Thanks though! I'm sticking to local stores :)

I'd just like to know if there's anything new coming out that I should wait for, like a new series of laptop graphics cards?

If there isn't anything on it's way in the next 3-4 months I'll get the 560M :)

·
computer wizard
1,658 Posts
Been trying to find the menu for configuring the keyboard, but I can't find anything :/
And well, it's actually not too much of a problem.
Thanks though! I'm sticking to local stores :)

I'd just like to know if there's anything new coming out that I should wait for, like a new series of laptop graphics cards?

If there isn't anything on it's way in the next 3-4 months I'll get the 560M :)

Good luck with what ever you decide to buy,were would you be buying your product in Denmark?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've had lots experience with Proshop and they're a pretty good company here in Denmark, they just recently "merged" with SHG, my favourite retailer that did some unique deals for me! :) Like they let me pay off a power supply over 3 months since I wasn't able to pay all at once.. Pretty special company!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.