Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean everything, you can backup an exact copy of your phone to your PC when it gets full of things. Dr Fone seems like it, but I can't get it to work.

I know you can back up photos and videos and things to your PC from your phone. Dr Fone has a feature where you can mirror your phone on your PC, I wonder if that would let you take/save a mirrored copy of it

What I'm mainly concerned about are screens app generate that can take up space on your phone, such as excel spreadsheets, an app I have called keep that I can keep track of lists of things I find useful. I have a pedometer app that I can use that keep tracks of how much I walked that day

App that generate their own screens of data that stay on your phone- Is there a program for PC that I could use to take these screens of data into and out of app on my android phone?

Also I like how in my gallery app on my phone it organizes the photos by the month they were taken. Is there any app that can show it to me this way on my PC.

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,770 Posts

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,770 Posts
John:
Not seen here. On FF, I use AB+ and uBlock. Probably that's why.

· Registered
215 Posts
Airdroid will allow you to back up all the folders on a Android phone. It's just copy and paste.

The cool thing about it is if you have root privileges you can do it wirelessly. Other wise you have to use a data USB cable and enable data transfer on the phone.

The other cool feature is you can control your phone with the PC. I picture of your phone pops up and you use the mouse to click and swipe. Very cool.

It won't make an image of the phone thou and is not a backup application.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.