Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have had a website contact me about being linked together so that when people clicked on his link to his site on my page it gave me a % of what ever the people ended up buying off their site. But problem is the thing used to do that, I cant get it to work. Its HTML and for some reason it says that link trading is a no no on webeasy. What I would like to know is how Webeasy company expects you to make any money or get traffic to your web page. all I want to do is be this persons affiliate and for some reason I cant figure out how to put the HTML code into my page to have his link on my site to his page. Anyone know how to do this? I really need to do the affiliate thing!

my computer's hard drive died and I had to put in a new one. So I had to reinstall the program and at that point installing it twice, it seems to think u stole the program because its already been installed on a different hard drive. So I made a new website with the same URL and now my website is on google.com twice under the same URL. It confuses me to even try to explain it to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.