Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this particular sub-forum (Mac) deals with iPhone issues as well? If so, would you contact me and let me know.

Thank You
Rick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: Stancestans

Thank You for moving my post to the correct forum! For some odd reason, I didn't notice that sub-forum when I posted(??)

Rick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I discovered an iPhone 8 Plus(and $8 and some change) in a second-hand sofa I got late last year. I've waited all this time and NO ONE has tried to contact it. After all this time, I surmise that the original owner had given up and had the phone replaced(?). Anyways, I can say that it's now my baby. I checked the specs on this phone and it's a very good phone...so, it's no wonder why I'd like to be able to use it. And here's the problem(s) The phone is screen and activated locked and I believe(?) iCloud too. I had no way of getting in and trying to find the identity of the owner. So, went on-line and checked out a few companies that claim they can unlock this phone. But, I don't know, just leery of those claims/companies. Can certain companies actually unlock this phone? Does anyone here have any suggestions/opinions/ ideas about what I can do to unlock it/be able to use it? Right now, the only thing I was able to do was a DNS bypass and that really isn't worthwhile. So would appreciate any help that would achieve making this phone "usable" to it's full potential.

Thanx;

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.