Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I hope someone can help me with this.....I recently downloaded a huge file from Imesh....It took over seven hours to download....

Now that I have it downloaded I get a windows error saying the name of the file path .exe cannot open not a valid Win32 Application.

can anyone tell me a way that this file can be opened???

maybe in DOS???

hoping for an answer...Very much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
If its an .exe file there was probably a problem with downloading it....i know this isn't what your looking for but I would re-download.

But first make sure its supposed to be an executable app and not zipped or compressed in any way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured as much.....but still wanted that second opinion...Oh and by the way.....

I'm a tech for earthlink.....i really agree with that bottom comment......

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:D Yeah, I thought some support people would be able to identify. Come back often, we can use all the techs we can get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To the TechIsIn....I found my file as an ISO program, then I found undisker to bring up the image, I'll be burning the disk and running it in no time.....I'll deffinately be here time permitting, I still have to deal with people that tell me there monitors aren't on....but my screen is black.... LOL :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.