Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hello , my name is betty and I am just learning how to post. but I am also learning computer repair and hope that the forum will be of help to me with some technical problems. If I mak some mistake in sending this message, please xcuse me. I am new at this.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to Tech Support Forums Betty Saygbe..................:D

Your doing just fine. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here most of the time, So if you need help just ask............:winkgrin:

Or stop by the Spa and post whatever tickles your fancy, Within reason of course.

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,288 Posts
Welcome Betty!:D

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Hello

Welcome:winkgrin: Being new myselyf I know how it is to find it hard to get around this site at first. It doesn't take long and everyone here, seems to be very knowledgable. The only one I can't seem to figure out is ole :guns: MIDNIGHT TECH. I wrote that in caps so he would know I was talking about him. Just Kidding. He's cool to. Well work calls so I'm off. If you need any thing feel free to ask. Good Luck Drupy

·
Watching from the shadows
1,143 Posts
Welcome to the TSF. Enjoy your stay. All emergency exits are located in the right upper corner and marked with an X.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all

Hi all
Good morning to everyone. New to this but I will eventually get the hang of it ,so I do ask for you to be patient with me. I do promise I will be asking plenty of questions, and if I can pass on information I will. I would like to say thanks because before I even got logged in I got an answer that even the help line could not give me.
Ann:winkgrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.