Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site , just wanted to say hi, and hope to continue using this site.

Shanna:winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcom to the board...This is a very user friendly board...feel free to be yourself and youll fit right in:winkgrin: ...and stick around...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hijacking the thread for a second...sorry

Hey mighty admin!! (doonz can a--kiss like Val!!:angel:..)

Fill us "newbies" in on the Damrak story !!:D

Ok ...back to the Shanna welcomes...:bandit:

S

·
0 Posts
Doonz Dude you missed the whole point of that thread...........:D

Ok, The first thing you have to do is HUG someone from this forum. So you have to pick a member, and tell me who it is that you want to hug. It cant be me though. Lets say, one of the regulars, or leaders as you call them. I'll be waiting slave boy!!
peach

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,284 Posts
Welcome shanna!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi there

welcome to the mad house lol well not that mad only when I get a hold of them and get them pulling their hair out. A good bunch here so hope you stay.

good luck
Ann

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hello Shanna,

Welcome to "The Home For Wayward Techies"

:ufo:

twas

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank You To All On Intro

Its is a pleasure to meet all of yall, hope to hang sometimes, Hopefully I dont end up being the really strange one out of the bunch. Anyway to all those I spoke with all ready hi, and hows it going. All the help and response was excellent and very handy. If I stick with yall I just might end up fairly good at the computer . Not that Im a completly stupid now mind you, so be nice, I really am trying not to be Satan today as my love ones usually call me. That is really not a joke sometimes I answer the phone and they say hey Satan hows it going. Have any friends or family like that?
Its not that I really am its just I have a bad habit of saying what I mean at all times, just to set the record straight for those who got a mental picture just then, Im 5ft tall, a little over 100 and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Just happened to have a very bad temper.LOL Hope to hang soon Gotta Go.
See ya
Me:D :rebel:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well then... I think you'll fit in just fine... Your going to have to fight Twas for the title of weirdest person here ( no offense intended man, but it's true) And about that satan thing are you sure??? I know alot of people who claim to be the devil... I don't think your short fuse'll matter much here... we're pretty laid back around here... so welcome aboard, and while we're at it welcome a shanna too..... (wow that's horrible... some of my Mr. Rodgers grandpa humor kicking in)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi again shanna.

Don't pay any attention to anything Valiant says he is only 17 years old and his mother just started letting him wear long pants about a month ago. Actually (please don't let this out he made swear not to reveal any of this) his parents were street people in Kathmandu when he was still just an infant and his father had this terrible short term memory problem. Anyway some times while his father was playing in Val with the street he would throw Val up in the as high as he could and then catch him when he came down. Unfortunately sometimes as soon as he released Val he would totally forget where Val was and start walking away to find him. The real tragedy is Val being an infant had absolutely no landing skills and landed on his little pointed head about 70% of the time.

As for the rest of this group thinking that I'm so weird is almost a compliment.

:ufo:

twas

P.S. - Personally I think "LitteCutie73" is real sweet.

P.S.S. - BTW, in case you didn't notice, one thing that I am definitely not is trustworthy - what can I say but "It Works For Me".

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL.:D Very cute, dont worry your secrets safe with me, as far as weird, your right to take it as a compliment. Its no fun being like everyone else any way.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
twas...koo-dos on the Val story....:winkgrin:

damm that was funnny:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

See ...Shanna... this a good bunch with a lot (although slightly burnt) nuts to make it intresting.....:bandit:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.