Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I specifically looked for a forum where i can find help regarding my problem.

I have a Compaq Presario 2185EA laptop and a POP3 mail account hosted in the Philippines. I am having trouble recently accessing my POP3 account. When I connect to the internet using IE I always get an error loading page (or page not found), naturally Outlook also can't find my POP3 server. I tried contacting my host and we tried several different approches. Thing is everytime we try a new configuration it seems to work fine but after a while (I think a day!) it fails again. I even tried reformatting my PC, use another internet browser and mail client, still i get the same problem. I know this problem is local to my laptop, because when I disconnect and try the same settings on my desktop, it works without problems. I have an updated Norton Anti-Virus and have he latest drivers for my laptop (because I thought updating will fix things, not ):tongue2:

Can anybody here help! By the way i am using a Windows XP and I noticed that when I browse files on my Shared folder Explorer crashes. Also I can only restore my XP using the Restore CD image included with the package.

Hope you guys can help me, i'm out of ideas :confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.