Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help, I purchased a new computer and now it kicks out my computer, internet explorer stops working and I can't do my online banking,

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Try Firefox, http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ it's a much better browser and it's likely to not have the same problem. If you want this problem fixed you need to elaborate on how it "kicks out my computer"? because i don't get you.

Cheers,
Jamey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Firefox, http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ it's a much better browser and it's likely to not have the same problem. If you want this problem fixed you need to elaborate on how it "kicks out my computer"? because i don't get you.

Cheers,
Jamey
Hi, thanks for the help. Actually I can navigate normally but it is when I try to go to my banks web site it won't let me, it just kicks out and says that internet explorer has stopped working. So can I use both firefox and internet explorer interchangebly, and will one not affect the other. I am not familiar with firefox. I'm thinking that maybe my internet security protection is stopping me. I'm not familiar with all of that. Thanks for any assistance, Nancann

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Basically, firefox and IE are completely different browsers so they will run fine interchangeably with no worries. It probably is IE being paranoid but try Firefox because it's just a better browser.

Cheers,
Jamey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basically, firefox and IE are completely different browsers so they will run fine interchangeably with no worries. It probably is IE being paranoid but try Firefox because it's just a better browser.

Cheers,
Jamey
I''ll check it out and see what happens, thanks and I"ll let you know. Nancann

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.