Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new here and I so hope someone can help me, since I'm not the sharpest computer tool in the shed :pray:
This issue has started happening and I have no clue..I have cleared cookies, history, etc..but that hasn't worked..
Here's the deal...When I click Internet Explorer Icon of my desk top or go to start, programs, etc..to open Explorer, it seems as if it's going to open, then the screen goes black for a second..then a blue screen comes up and says "An error has occured...ctrl,alt,delete, to restart..click any key to continue to windows..etc...you know the one...
Well the error is this: 0D:000:0000FA16...I can click any key and return to desk top..
Can someone please help me..The only way I'm able to be here is, thankfully I have JUNO as my ISP and they have their own browser window..
Also in checking mail, for instance, in Hot Mail..if I clicked a link in an e-mail to go to a certain page..same thing...black screen...blue screen, error..etc..
It would be wonderfull if someone could maybe e-mail me step by step what I might could [email protected]
Thanks
Carmen

·
Registered
131 Posts
Need more info.. Win98, ME. 2000, XP? SP1, SP2? What version of IE you are running? Post the full error message if you can. This would be helpful to an assistor. There is a fatal error somewhere but without this info it isn't likely anyone can help locate a fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.