Hi Alvanin, In guessing your conecting through a router, where you have on it LED lights about the 'LAN' is any of them lit up?
may be using another browser may help may be! may be firefox?is there anyway I can delete explorer and reinstall it? I tried to do a system restore and it failed and I didnt have time to try another one. I have connectivity because msn works and so does my email.
True!!! :grin:go to start run and in the run box type http://getfirefox.com and press ok there is a good chance that you will be able to download firefox doing it this way
OK, stop with the IPconfig/all and paste the results in a post. Also try typing inTry this:
1. Go into Command Prompt, do this by typing in 'cmd' into run on your start menu.
2. Type in: 'ipconfig/all'
2. After all the info has come up type in 'ipconfig/release'
3. Then after that type in 'ipconfig/renew'
4. Shut down your PC and turn off your router.
5. Re-boot and see if you still have a problem